This is for those who are looking for an effective method of measuring their bra size. It may come from the the following reasons:
– Firstly, it can be seen that your bra may change its size and shape after washing since its not really good fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good one. Notice that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are far different terms.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. It’s not take you too much of time to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, You may not relize that but your size may have changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, it’s time for balancing it or if you love your new size, refresh yourself with some new pairs of bra.
– Thirdly,review how you take your own measurement.
To figurer out which part of your bra should be adjusted, just look at how it bring you discomfort. It may be too tight or too loose. In both cases it leads to various inconvenience.Some telltale signs that can be seen are: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let move some note that you could take to get rid of it
– There are 3 measurements that you need to take: strap, cup and band..
+ Firstly, take your band size: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The tape should not be too tight or too loose and your body should be totally relax. Round to the nearest whole number. Add four inches and five inchies if it is even or odd respectively to get your band your band size.
+ Secondly, measure your bust. Measure your bust with a tape rounding around the fullest part of your chest. Take the nearest whole number too.The distance between 2 cups is also very important. I think you could easily compare it with your old bra.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. justsubtract your band measurement from your bust measurement. And Check the measurement of standardized size:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s easy, right?
– Check your old bra: if you’re sure that your body are at the same size, the change must come from your bra. a good idea is that you could compare the measurements of a bra when you have just bought it and after time using it.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Choose branded products to avoid error in parameter of the realy products. i means the error in parameter of the products arised in industrial production.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: adjust the measurement of bra as per your purpose ( sport bra, sleep bra, beacwear bra…).
Hope that this note help your online shopping is much easier